Why Take A Field Trip To Scarecrow Farm?
On any given morning at Scarecrow Farm, you'll find children laughing, learning and playing. Offering fun field trips to pre-school and elementary age students has long been a priority for us at Scarecrow Farm. We invite you to bring your students to experience a fun filled day at the farm!
When Are Field Trips?
Field trips are available for pre-school and elementary age groups on weekdays during the month of October. Our regular weekday hours are 12:00pm until 7:00pm. We also offer private hours in the morning when Scarecrow Farm is closed to the public. Reservations are required.
What's Included In a Field Trip?
- A hayride around the farm with an audio presentation
- A trip through the corn maze (full size or mini maze)
- A visit with our farm animals
- A ride on our John Deere Tractor Train
- A turn on the Jumbo Jumper
- A pumpkin activity packet
- A mini pumpkin for each student(while supplies last)
- All standard farm activities
How Much Does It Cost?
$7.00 per student or chaperone
One free chaperone is admitted for every 10 students! Special needs classes will receive a free chaperone ratio of 1 for every 3 students.
*Groups must have at least 10 students to qualify.
The admission fee will be paid when you arrive for your field trip. To make payment, please bring cash or credit card with you on the day of your visit. Entire group must be paid for in one transaction. Official school checks will be accepted and should be made out to Scarecrow Farm.